What topic are covered in the ‘Level 3 Sample Lessons and Assessments’?
The sample lessons include tutorials on the following topics:
Level 3 Essential Maths
- Areas of Complex and Compound Shapes
- Rearranging and Solving Equations
- Solving Simultaneous Equations Graphically
Level 3 Mechanical Engineering
- Simply Supported Beams (Point Loads)
- Simply Supported Beams (Uniform Distributed Loads)
Level 3 Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Resistor Colour Coding
- Resistors in Series and Parallel
The sample assessments provided are as follows:
BTEC Level 3 Engineering Principles Sample Assessment
- Engineering Principles Sample Assessment (Issue 1)
- Worked Solutions to Engineering Principles Sample Assessment Questions (Issue 1)
Usman (verified owner) –
I chose to do this before the level 3 maths and electrical courses. Once I had signed up, it allowed me to familiarise/explore the website. I had been given access to some of the learning material and quizzes from different courses. This enabled me to look at how the course would be taught (video lessons), the depth of the detail it goes into as well as the marking criteria. I would recommend this course first to any student that wishes to study with the engineers academy (I did not attempt to finish all of the course as I chose to stick with what I am most interested in) . Its not a must to do this course but it did help me and it is genuinely free too. I did have some questions going forward and after reaching out to a tutor on the engineers academy via email I received answers to all the questions I had.
andygsmith (verified owner) –
Thank you for your feedback Usman. I am pleased that you managed to find suitable courses and have enjoyed studying with us.